Construction Management ... a construction delivery method in which a construction professional is hired by the owner or developer to manage the project from pre-design planning through completed construction with the option to hold trade contracts and provide a guaranteed final cost.
Construction Management Advantages
- The construction manager provides design phase assistance to the owner in budgeting and planning.
- Better coordinated teamwork between the owner, architect, and construction manager allows for the ability to handle change in design and scope more easily.
- It offers the ability to obtain an accurate price estimate earlier in the process than general construction, with continuous budget control possible throughout the project.
- The owner and construction manager are able to screen suppliers and subcontractors for optimum quality.
- A faster schedule than general construction is achievable.
- It can reduce changes and claims during construction.
Moyle Construction Management
Moyle brings a unique combination of an owner and developer's perspective, as well as a construction provider to our construction management services. This dual expertise means we are able to recognize the critical components required for a successful project that will be completed as accurately, efficiently, and economically as possible. With a vertical structure that integrates every phase of the construction process, Moyle can efficiently manage all facets of your project from an idea to a completed project that meets all your requirements. We have extensive experience in construction management, including:
- Gateway Plaza Retail Center
- Lac Vieux Desert Resort and Casino
- Portage Health Hospital
- The Harbors Senior Assisted Living
- War Memorial Medical Office Building
- War Memorial Rehabilitation Clinic