Design/Build ... a construction delivery method in which one entity is the single source for all design and construction services.
- Owners, designers, engineers, and construction personnel are involved throughout the project to optimize cost, schedules and quality.
- Delays and costs are not accumulated due to coordination and planning between owner, designer, contractor and subcontractors.
- Early project conceptualization results in time and cost savings.
- Construction activities begin prior to the completion of the entire design and construction drawings, allowing for fast track scheduling to achieve earlier occupancy.
- Constant communication between the designer and the builder results in an efficient and quality design
- Construction costs are estimated continuously during the project.
- The ability to evaluate alternative designs, material, and methods results in more efficiency and accuracy.
- Value engineering and constructability are continuously scrutinized.
The benefits of one source accountability for project design, budgeting, scheduling and construction combined with the cooperative efforts of all parties is a powerful motivator for owners to select Design/Build construction. Moyle's experienced and professional engineers, designers, and surveyors are able to achieve significant savings of time and cost, while meeting project requirements. Our skilled crews deliver craftsmanship and quality while meeting fast track schedules. We have extensive experience in Design/Build construction, including:
- AmericInn Hotels
- Calumet Electronics
- Country Inn and Suites
- Hilltop RV
- Jack's SuperValu
- Superior National Bank
- The Bluffs Senior Assisted Living
- The Harbors Senior Assisted Living
- Tractor Supply Co.
- War Memorial Hospital Rehabilitation Clinic
- War Memorial Medical Office Building