Construction Management is a construction delivery method in which a construction professional is hired by the owner or developer to manage the project from pre-design planning through completed construction with the option to hold trade contracts and provide a guaranteed final cost.
Moyle Construction Management
Moyle brings a unique combination of an owner and developer’s perspective, as well as a construction provider to our construction management services. This dual expertise means we are able to recognize the critical components required for a successful project that will be completed as accurately, efficiently, and economically as possible. With a vertical structure that integrates every phase of the construction process, Moyle can efficiently manage all facets of your project from an idea to a completed project that meets all your requirements. We have extensive experience in construction management throughout Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and Northern Wisconsin.
- The construction manager provides design phase assistance to the owner in budgeting and planning, but does not control the design.
- Coordinated teamwork between the Owner, Architect, and Construction Manager. Although the Owner is responsible for coordinating the relationship between Architect and Construction Manager.
- It offers the ability to obtain an accurate price estimate earlier in the process than general construction, with continuous budget updates throughout the project.
- The owner and construction manager are able to screen suppliers and subcontractors for optimum quality.
- Overall project timeline is less than design-build, but often comparable to general construction.